Carmelo Anthony last played for the Houston Rockets in November 2018 and is now signing a new contract with the Portland Trail Blazers. Carmelo Anthony averaged 13.4 points in over ten games with the Rockets before parting ways with the team. The 6-foot-8 forward is one of the best leading scorers in NBA history, averaging 24 points per game during his time with the Denver Nuggets and New York Knicks. The Blazers will struggle in the first round of the season with a 4-8 record. Anthony will be the team’s frontcourt, which is now a significant blow to the Blazers after Zach Collins’ injury. Portland made it to the No. Three seed last season and reached the Western Conference finals.
- [Bundesliga May 18] Union Berlin vs Bayern Munich Preview, Prediction and Picks
- [K League 1 May 8] Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors vs Suwon Bluewings Preview, Prediction and Picks
- Kevin Durant is ready to return to the NBA season when it starts again, according to Nets GM.
- [MLB May 2] National League 2020 Preview, Prediction and Picks
- [NBA May 31] Toronto Raptors vs Brooklyn Nets Preview, Prediction and Picks