It was Kapfenberg’s last home game, so the whole team needed to win. All players will surely be ready after a sad loss to Austria Wien II. The team gave it they’re all to win, but they failed because of their opponent’s excellent performance. All they need is more perseverance and strong will. So definitely players are motivated for this match. They start their season with a poor record, and no one can say they will be out of the standings because last year they were in fourth place.Winning Steyr’s last league game was not convincing. At their previous friendly match in St. Polten, their competition is weak, and the players have never seen a full performance. They seem to lack the confidence to defeat the opponents. I know the difference between these two teams that Kapfenberg has a higher chance of winning because of their thirst for the win and the will to win.
- Lakers Danny Green has been positive throughout the upcoming playoff run.
- [Bundesliga May 27] Fortuna Dusseldorf vs. Schalke Preview, Prediction and Picks
- [Armenia Premier League May 25] FC Ararat Yerevan vs Urartu Preview, Prediction and Picks
- [Bundesliga May 18] Union Berlin vs Bayern Munich Preview, Prediction and Picks
- [K League 1 May 8] Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors vs Suwon Bluewings Preview, Prediction and Picks