Last year in the UCL edition totaled four goals in three games and now has good odds. Liverpool is sure to win this match, and Napoli is well on its way to getting the draw. Liverpool is not doing well on the field today. Napoli also did not show a good game, especially in the offense, as they drew 1:1 at the San Siro, and they struggled to score. So I would expect the home team to win this game, maybe a 1-0 or 2-0 win over Napoli.
- [Bundesliga II May 29] Stuttgart vs. Hamburg Preview, Prediction and Picks
- Lakers Danny Green has been positive throughout the upcoming playoff run.
- [Bundesliga May 27] Fortuna Dusseldorf vs. Schalke Preview, Prediction and Picks
- [Armenia Premier League May 25] FC Ararat Yerevan vs Urartu Preview, Prediction and Picks
- [Bundesliga May 18] Union Berlin vs Bayern Munich Preview, Prediction and Picks