Gerrit Cole, a star pitcher, joined the Yankees in the six-game AL Championship Series for the Houston Astros, signing a $324 million contract for nine years with the Bronx Bombers despite the unnamed source of the associated press. The Yankees want to include Cole in the young core groups, including Aaron Judge, Gleyber Torres, and Garry Sánchez. Los Angeles and the Dodgers also wish to get Cole, who is also rumored to be interested in it. “When you are talking about a player at Gerrit Cole’s level, in a lot of ways that’s a game-changing type of talent,” Aaron Boone, the Yankee manager, said. Cole, the biggest payday in the free-agent market today, surpassed the $ 245 million, seven-year deal by Stephen Strasburg that Washington National has finalized. Agent Scott Boras deals with the two contracts.
- [Bundesliga II May 29] Stuttgart vs. Hamburg Preview, Prediction and Picks
- Lakers Danny Green has been positive throughout the upcoming playoff run.
- [Bundesliga May 27] Fortuna Dusseldorf vs. Schalke Preview, Prediction and Picks
- [Armenia Premier League May 25] FC Ararat Yerevan vs Urartu Preview, Prediction and Picks
- [Bundesliga May 18] Union Berlin vs Bayern Munich Preview, Prediction and Picks