The Cleveland Cavaliers have agreed to trade guard Jordan Clarkson to the Utah Jazz in exchange for Dante Exum, and two other second-round picks from ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski’s league sources this month. Clarkson is averaging 14.6 points in his 29 games off the bench with the Cavaliers this season. Clarkson, a 27-year-old, played five seasons with the Los Angeles Lakers (2014-2018) and the Cavaliers (2018-2019). Exum, meanwhile, played just 83 minutes for the Utah Jazz this season, averaging 2.2 points in 11 games. The 24-year-old Dante Exum was fifth in the overall pick in the 2014 draft, but suffered a torn ACL-like injury and lost suddenly in the 2015-2016 season.
- [Bundesliga May 18] Union Berlin vs Bayern Munich Preview, Prediction and Picks
- [K League 1 May 8] Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors vs Suwon Bluewings Preview, Prediction and Picks
- Kevin Durant is ready to return to the NBA season when it starts again, according to Nets GM.
- [MLB May 2] National League 2020 Preview, Prediction and Picks
- [NBA May 31] Toronto Raptors vs Brooklyn Nets Preview, Prediction and Picks