There is another good matchup in the Northwest Division Western Conference NBA matchup. The Denver Nuggets will travel to Oklahoma for the second time in their four-game series this season. After the Lakers beat the Nuggets, they will face Oklahoma with a narrow win over New Orleans, the Nuggets having four wins in their last four games before falling to the Lakers. While Oklahoma has had three wins in their previous five games, my prediction for this match is that the Thunder is showing a lot better now, especially in their home games. The Thunder’s backcourt is stable compared to the Nuggets, so I would prefer OKC to this match.
- [Bundesliga II May 29] Stuttgart vs. Hamburg Preview, Prediction and Picks
- Lakers Danny Green has been positive throughout the upcoming playoff run.
- [Bundesliga May 27] Fortuna Dusseldorf vs. Schalke Preview, Prediction and Picks
- [Armenia Premier League May 25] FC Ararat Yerevan vs Urartu Preview, Prediction and Picks
- [Bundesliga May 18] Union Berlin vs Bayern Munich Preview, Prediction and Picks