I’ll see here a great opportunity for the Milwaukee Bucks to get the win and cover the spread. Milwaukee is one of the toughest opponents today in the NBA, especially, and on their home court, the Indiana Pacers have a good game, but I don’t see them how they can stop Antetokounmpo and the Bucks. Besides, the Bucks’ defense has been more robust than Indiana’s, after defeating Indiana’s Milwaukee in their previous matchup, which is a time for the Bucks to recover. So in this game, I have the Milwaukee Bucks.
- [Bundesliga II May 29] Stuttgart vs. Hamburg Preview, Prediction and Picks
- Lakers Danny Green has been positive throughout the upcoming playoff run.
- [Bundesliga May 27] Fortuna Dusseldorf vs. Schalke Preview, Prediction and Picks
- [Armenia Premier League May 25] FC Ararat Yerevan vs Urartu Preview, Prediction and Picks
- [Bundesliga May 18] Union Berlin vs Bayern Munich Preview, Prediction and Picks