If we base on the Milwaukee Bucks standing record so far, they will have a hard time beating the NBA’s 73-9 best performance made by Golden State Warriors 2015-16 season. In the 21 games left by the Bucks, it seems like it’s hard to win all games. The reigning MVP, Giannis Antetokounmpo, said they did not want to win 82-0 games as they would have won 16 games in the playoffs. The worst team in NBA history to ever make it to the playoffs on a won-lost record is the 1987-1988 San Antonio Spurs with a 31-51 record.
- [Bundesliga May 18] Union Berlin vs Bayern Munich Preview, Prediction and Picks
- [K League 1 May 8] Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors vs Suwon Bluewings Preview, Prediction and Picks
- Kevin Durant is ready to return to the NBA season when it starts again, according to Nets GM.
- [MLB May 2] National League 2020 Preview, Prediction and Picks
- [NBA May 31] Toronto Raptors vs Brooklyn Nets Preview, Prediction and Picks